No other flooring manufacturer in the world offers as large a range of different flooring types in as many countries as Tarkett.
Heterogeneous and homogeneous vinyl, laminate, wood, carpet rolls and tiles, linoleum, artificial grass and tracks: this broad scope enables us to recommend to each customer the perfectly adapted product as part of a fully integrated flooring solution. These high-performance floors offer the best productivity and the lowest possible life cycle costs on the market, and deliver outstanding ROI for our clients. This capacity also enables us to anticipate future customer needs and to respond with tomorrow’s innovative flooring products.
Tarkett creates durable and people-friendly flooring solutions:
- Our slip-resistant and static control products raise levels of building safety
- Tarkett solutions offer outstanding cleaning and maintenance properties, thanks to unique surface treatments
- The low VOC emissions of our products contribute to better indoor air quality
- We continually look for new ways to increase the content of recycled materials in our flooring solutions and to recycle more and more
- We also design our products for the lowest possible use of water, detergents and energy for cleaning, thus reducing their environmental footprint.
Tarkett’s flooring solutions appeal to every sense, and create environments that put quality of life at the top of the agenda. The diverse range of designs, colors and patterns always ensures the perfect choice, while excellent acoustics and underfoot cushioning provide comfort and wellbeing.