With 3 Design Centers in the main regions (EMEA, North America & the CIS region) working closely with Marketing, Research & Lab, and Production teams, Tarkett understands and anticipates local tastes and trends.
With 60 full-time design staff globally, design main activities and expertise are:
- Understand local user habits
- Anticipate trends & influences
- Create for people well-being
- Illustrate to help the customer in his choice.
Tarkett design expertise is recognized by professionals of the industry. Tarkett received several awards:
- The HalfTone collection, a new style for Tandus Centiva featuring a hybrid resilient and modular textile, received the Good Design award, a program organized by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design and the European Centre for Architecture.
- Tandus Centiva and Johnsonite were awarded with four ADEX awards (one Silver, two Platinium, and one Gold), the largest and most prestigious awards program for product and project design in the Architect and Designer industry in North America.
Tarkett launched the new residential vinyl collection in Europe. With 250 novelties, this new collection innovates in design through a new technique for embossing and XXL formats for realistic aspect, and with interferential ink for exclusive, multi-color creative effects.
LVT as a design value to each flooring choice
Tarkett launched the new LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles) range, which can offer up to 75,000 potential combinations to customize each space through different format layouts, design, surface structure and bevelling, to create the ultimate flooring experience.