With more than 130 years of history, Tarkett is a worldwide leader of innovative and sustainable flooring and sports surface solutions.
Flooring covers the world. In every space conceived and built by men and women, around the planet, wherever we live, flooring provides inspiration, comfort and safety, protecting health and well-being, and helping people lead better, happier lives.
A world leader in integrated flooring and sports surface solutions, Tarkett has been providing unique flooring experiences each day for over 130 years in homes, schools, workplaces, hospitals, retail stores, hotels, and wherever sports are played.
Tarkett’s drive for flooring industry leadership through sustainable, profitable growth is based on key success factors that create value for all our stakeholders.
Tarkett's intent is to be a unique “Flooring Solution Provider” delivering to its customers:
- A wide offer of diversified products, allowing for truly integrated flooring solutions
- A breadth of expertise and technical support to customize solutions to complex spaces and specific usages
- Advanced and innovative design to imagine and create products that improve people’s well-being, health and living environments
- Long-term commitment to corporate social responsibility and environmental protection
- A global presence with strong local structures to adapt products and services to customers’ habits and consumer trends.
Being the global leader in innovative flooring and sports surface solutions that generate value for customers in a sustainable way.
Tarkett in brief
- A global leader in innovative and sustainable solutions for flooring and sports surface solutions
- 2016 net sales of € 2,739 million
- A 130-year entrepreneurial success story with the constant commitment of the Deconinck Family, our long-term shareholder
- Listed on Euronext Paris
- Shareholders composition as of December 31, 2016 : Société Investissement Deconinck (50.2%), Free Float (49.2%), and Treasury Shares (0.6%)
- One of the broadest products portfolio in the flooring industry, offering integrated and coordinated solutions to professional and residential end-users
- 1.3 million m² of flooring sold every day for Healthcare, Education, Housing, Retail & Hospitality, Offices and Sports
- The most global player in the sector with 34 industrial sites and almost 12,500 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries
- Balanced geographic exposure: Net sales breakdown by region in 2016: North America (including Sports) 44%, EMEA (including Sports) 36% and CIS, APAC & LATAM 20%
- Committed to sustainable development and circular economy, with an active and acknowledged eco-innovation strategy
- Successful acquisition and integration strategy : 21 acquisitions successfully integrated over the last ten years.